Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The E-Maxx is a microcontroller for remote monitoring, controlling and configuration of the following devices:
“Selectronic” Inverters (SP PRO series 1 or 2)
“Capstone” gas turbines
It is not limited to the above devices, with the potential to remotely connect to other devices like generators and household appliances such as fridges, washing machines and air conditioners.
Power supply options for SP PRO inverters are via a 240VAC to 5VDC plug pack or a 12VDC to 5VDC adaptor which can be powered from the SP PRO’s 12VDC internal supply. Older SP PRO inverters without a USB port can be connected with the approved RS232 to USB adaptor from Aten, model US-232A.
Power supply for Capstone turbines is via a 24VDC marine grade cigarette lighter socket with a 24VDC USB car charger adaptor.
If you have a fault with the USB power supply, you can replace it with any brand provided that it supports the power source. Most cigarette lighter USB power supplies work with 12/24VDC, but it is wise to check.
If you have forgotten your password, you can request to have it reset by following the instructions below:
- Go to www.myarvio.com.au
- Click on the ‘Log In’ link on the top right of the page
- Click on the ‘Forget your password?’ link as shown below
- Enter your email address in the box as shown below and click on the ‘Email Link’ button. An email will be sent to you with instructions on how to reset your password
MyArvio SP Link plug-in software allows you to remotely connect to a Selectronic SP PRO
- An E-Maxx device connected to your Selectronic SP PRO and connected to the internet
- A valid Arvio account which connects the E-Maxx and MyArvio SP Link plug-in
- .NET framework 4.0. This is the same requirement for running Selectronic SP Link
Installation process for MyArvio SP Link plug-in:
- Click here to download MyArvio SP Link plug-in.
- Once downloaded, run the MyArvio plug-in installer file. A setup wizard should appear. Follow the steps and click on the Next buttons followed by the Install button.
- Once installation is completed, ensure SP Link version 11.14 or higher is installed.
- Follow the prompts and click on the Next button. Then enter your MyArvio username and password to logon.
- Select the SP Pro you would like to connect to and click the Finish button.